Change Language

SEARCH Here...

All readers who already faced a problem on RIS server installation with the error message below have the solution here for your problem.

error message shortly:
"The operating system you selected does not contain the necessary drivers for your network adapter....."

This issue came to me when I am planning to install RIS server on a windows 2003 server. The installation completed successfully and created the image. I copied LAN driver files to i386\$oem$\$ 1\Drivers\ Nic on RIS server. when I am trying to install a client PC, PXE boot is done and the installation window also appear, then one error message comes like this
"The operating system you selected does not contain the necessary drivers for your network adapter..."

I searched a lot for to fix the issue, nothing helped. Finally my experiment worked and all gone well. I resolved the issue by copying all files (.sys, .all, .inf) from LAN driver to i386 folder on ris server.

Tag: ris, RIS, remote installation service error, RIS server, problem , fix ris problem,
the operating system you selected does not contain the necessary drivers for your network adapter issue

0 comments: